1. I think my computer has a virus.. it's crazy slow.. beyond crazy slow.
2. I pulled a muscle in my back Saturday morning.. lifting a sleeping 6yr old.. it hurts to breathe
3. My husband left EARLY Sunday morning for a business trip (before the Sun came up)
4. I had mounds of laundry to do before said business trip
5. My kids both got new bikes.. so I've been outside ALOT!
All true.. but still no excuse. I'm the slacker.. All I worked on Friday Night was this...
It is a curling iron sleeve for my sister. She asked me to make her one... and it feels good to have it off the to-do list. If anyone is interested.. I can do a quick tutorial. They are super easy and great for traveling. Or if you are like me and hate to leave the curling iron on the counter.. you can put it away as soon as you are done if you have one of these!
Now you are probably wondering who the Winner is? Once again - we have two. One on my blog and one on Bobbi's.
Over here the winner is #94 - Dawn from over at http://www.quiltingbydawn.blogspot.com/
Dawn, please email me your address and I'll get this little package in the mail to you.
And finally - one last tease about the next Friday Night Sew-in which will be on April 16th.
After much conversation this weekend between Bobbi and me - we have decided that we will be adding a fun alternative to the April Sew-in. It will be an optional alternative... details will come within the week along with signups.
Now, if you haven't already, go over to Bobbi's blog and see who her lucky winner is!! Pin It