Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Bib Apron - so CUTE!!!

Do you have some bib overall shorts in the closet that you don't wear anymore? (Please tell me you no longer wear them!!)

I have created a fun tutorial showing you how to turn them into a super cute apron like this.

I got the idea from my Cousin - and since I had an old pair of bib shorts in the closet, I decided to have some fun with them.

Click Bib Apron Tutorial for the pdf file with all the instructions.

If you decide to make these - let me know what you think.



Pin It

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

im still kicking myself for throwing my old ones away! that is SOOO adorable!! I LOVE how you did the neck strap. very creative my dear!

One Second Needle said...

Thanks for the post about bib aprons. What a wonderful way to reuse bib overalls. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

love your tutorial, Heidi. Is there anyway to get your tutorial without paying scribd for something you created?
Suze in northern BC Canada

josette.272@gmail.com said...

superbe j aime beaucoup bises

Aprons for Sale at Apronpoint.com said...

I have this blog that talks about Aprons for sale online.. You can read my blog at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/aprons-for-sale-at-apronpointcom.html