Sunday, July 24, 2011

And the Winner is...

Wow.. I've had a heck of a time with blogger today. This is my 4th time trying to get the winner posted. I think it has been my browser. But I'm not sure.

I worked on "the drapes" that have been on my to do list for a very long time. I haven't finished them but if it wasn't for the FNSI, I probably wouldn't have even worked on them. So thank you for motivating me!

Anyway - I'd better get to it while it's working.

The winner of the FNSI Giveaway is...

#34 Donna from http://www.serenityinstamping.com/

Donna finished a beautiful HST quilt. Go check it out.. I love the colors! Send me your address Donna and I'll send you a little package of goodies. I can't upload a picture for some reason!! GRRRRRRR..

But it's a charm pack of "Flurry" by Kate Spain and a quilting ruler gadget thingy. (technical term)

Now as I previously mentioned - this was our 2nd YEAR anniversary of the FNSI. Bobbi and I wanted to do something fun and exciting to celebrate. So will be doing a celebration in August because my cohost has been on vacation!

I also wanted to share a picture of what I'm working on this week.. but I can't do that either since I can't upload! So let's hope I can get this worked out very very soon!

Congrats Donna!! Pin It

12 comments:

Donna Baker said...

WOO HOO! I am so excited! Thanks Heidi & Bobbi! I <3 that charm pack and look forward to seeing what the quilting ruler gadget thingy is!

Mrs A said...

Congrats Donna your quilt is fab!

RobynLouise said...

Congratulations Donna!
cheers,
RobynK

PinkGranny said...

Congratulations Donna! I am goint over to check out your pictures now....

Wonky Girl said...

To Donna- Checked out your quilt, it is wonderful. Really nice use of color.
Congrats on winning :)

Mistea said...

ooh - lucky Donna - I'll have to stalk now to see what nifty gadget thing she got with her charm pack.
Thanks for hosting. While I didn't get to do a lot of stitching I did make some progress on my crochet projects so that was good.
Enjoy your week.

Dogmom Diva said...

Oh congrats to Donna, her quilt is beautiful..love the color combination!

Barb

Sandra :) said...

Congratulations Donna! Your quilt is gorgeous - you even matched your shirt to the binding! ;) Congratulations too, on finding your walking foot, LOL!

Michele said...

Congratulations to Donna :-) I really enjoyed the sew in! Thanks for organizing it!

andyfriend said...

Beautiful Actresses of Bollywood : We spotted Shraddha, Sonam and Anushka at recent events. Have a look

celebrity wind wardrobe : Windstar Cruises cruise ship Wind Surf. Ship information, deck plans and cabin details. ... Celebrity Century, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Eclipse .... private bathrooms with shower toiletries, hair dryer, vanity and plush robes.

Dharmendra Wants to Become Darling : ‘If the small screen made my younger brother Amitabh ‘Big B’, then I will become ‘Darling D’, says Dharmendra.

Singham Kajal Aggarwal photos : Kajal Aggarwal who has made it big in South is all set to enter the world of Bollywood with SINGHAM.

Airplanes Huge Aviation : For a few thousand years the biggest things in the skies were only in our imaginations, flying figments of myth and fable

Fastest Fish On The Planet : In a fishy recreation of House of the Flying Daggers, these pictures capture the break-neck 75mph speeds of one of the fastest hunts on the planet.

Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan Bodyguard : Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan at the event to unveil the first look of their upcoming flick ‘Bodyguard’.

apple blossom said...

I understand the frustration of blogger acting up. especially when you need it and want to post. Sorry I missed FNSI this last month. I was at church camp. thought about you all though

deborah said...

Congratulations Donna! I enjoyed FNSI this month so much and got a ton accomplished! Thanks so much for hosting this great sew-in!
My blogger is acting up too, so I will try to blog with pictures tomorrow.