Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pillowcase Results..

Not quite yet.

I have all my pillowcases complete and I really wanted to show you them this morning. But I'm waiting for the Sun to shine! It's been cloudy for two days.. BUT, It's supposed to come out this afternoon.

So - in the mean time, while I run to Target and then take my youngest to a Birthday Party for a classmate, you have some extra time to get your blog posts up and pictures posted of your pillowcases or other FNSI results!!

When I return from the party - the Sun should be shining and I will get pictures posted. Although, after a party full of 8year old boys, I will probably look like this...



We will draw one winners name when I get back too!!

See you in a few hours!
Pin It

7 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Looking forward to seeing your cases! Have fun at the party (earplugs?) ha I'll be making a Target run today, too. :)

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun filled day for you. I just finished the last of the pillowcases and have 17 made. You can see them on my blog... http://lifeforus.blogspot.com/2012/04/pillowcase-grand-total.html

Impera Magna said...

It's been raining here all day... not a good day for photography...

No worries... we'll wait til you get some sun to take photos of your pillowcases!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi good luck at the 8yr old birthday party and cant wait to see your pillow cases.xx

Gayle said...

Looking foward to seeing your pillowcases, Have fun at the party.

apple blossom said...

love your pillowcases. Sew glad for the challenge to make them it was a fun Friday night event.

Anonymous said...

I would wear blue the rest of my life. Love your quilts and block patern too. Yvonne