Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sleeve for an iPad Mini

I am doing a mini quilt swap with my cousin. We agreed to make each other a mini for the wall. I can't wait to show you what I'm making her. But I can't ruin the surprise. So you can't see it until she does.  

But I will show you this...

I made her this sleeve for her iPad mini. She's been meaning to make one for herself. But I beat her to it. 

One happy accident..  

I was so focused on getting the words level but I didn't notice what phrase was front and center. I couldn't have planned it better. Haha

Can't wait to get this package in the mail to her. 
Pin It

7 comments:

Helen said...

Love it !!!

Maria said...

What great fabric for the mini iPad cover....
Are you swapping with Bobbi? Say Hi from me, XX

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Needled Mom said...

That is fabulous and that front and center phrase is perfect.

Laura Lane said...

That's a terrific pouch!

Uouo Uo said...

great work

تصميم مواقع




amazing

شركة تنظيف بالرياض




good job Beautiful! :)

حراج السيارات

Recipe Lady said...

Great Idea!! I love your blog!!
http://mytonsofrecipes.blogspot.com/