Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Night results...

Well our Friday Night Sew-in was a big success - we went International!!! So exciting to know that we all decided to give ourselves the gift of time. Time to work on the things we enjoy so much!
If you would like to see all who participated - you can read the original post.

I did not know where to begin! I have so many projects in my queue. So I decided to think of them in terms of priority instead.

So I finished the top of the quilt that I'm doing for Quilts for Kids. If you haven't heard of this organization - you really should check it out.
They sent me all the fabrics and I just had to sew it together. I just need to get some batting tomorrow so I can finish it and get it back in the mail. Then it will be given to a child in the hospital.

Now the most important part of the Friday Night Sew-in - The Giveaway!!! I have some super cute things that I will be giving away. I will announce the winner tomorrow. Even I don't know who it is yet.. so stay tuned!!!
Pin It

4 comments:

Val said...

I had so much fun that I forgot all about the give away!!! This will be fun. I can't wait until the next one. I love that quilt! I will check out this organization. Thanks for hosting this. I actually sewed some today also. You have inspired me!

Needled Mom said...

It was even fun without the giveaway. We should form a group to do this more often.

Your quilt is lovely and yes, that is a great organization.

SueWis said...

I love how your quilt turned out! So cute!

Hubby and I do our grocery shopping on Fri nights, or else I would join you. It sounds like it was fun!

Mrs Quilty said...

Our shop here had a sew-in not long ago and it was so fun! So great to get together and have fun and sew! Your quilt turned out great! Love the blue and yellow, always a hit!