Thursday, October 6, 2011

Enlightened

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you might remember this post. I told you about my nephew, Timm. He's an actor. He's been working very hard at it for a lot of years!

He is in a new TV show that is premeiring this coming Monday night on HBO. It stars Laura Dern and it's called "Enlightened". Timm is her boss, Dougie. It looks pretty funny from what I have seen so far.

Here is a trailer


Season 1 Trailer - Agent of Change

And here is another video....



The only downside - I don't think my kids will be able to watch their cousin since it's HBO so you never know what's going to come out of someones mouth.

Anyway - if you have HBO and you watch it.. I'd love to hear what you think of it. It premiers Monday Oct 10th.
Pin It

6 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting! Congrats to your nephew.

lenoirdenantes said...

I have got to check out this program. So many of the actors are on my favorites list.

Break a leg to your nephew Timm!

Karen W. in S.W. Ohio

Impera Magna said...

How exciting! Your nephew is pretty cute too!

:)

FlourishingPalms said...

I hope it's a hit for him. I won't be able to watch it - no HBO at our house - but then I rarely watch TV anyway. I'm an audiobook sort of gal.

Anonymous said...

Heidi this looks like a great show,well done Timm.

Garnet said...

I have to admit that I didn't know your nephew by name, but I looked down his IMDB list and he was hilarious in Undeclared, stole every scene easily. If you check out the thread called "Great Actor" at the bottom in the discussion section, there's a lot of love for him too.