Monday, July 27, 2009

Where do I begin... so much to share

Well, first I have to share something I made tonight with dinner.

It was out of this world GOOD!!!.. Found the recipe here. It is a chicken enchilada dip.. so so good. Even my husband said "Yep.. file that recipe under 'keeper' for sure". And my niece is here now and she loved it as well. I made this along side tacos.. and for the first time in a long time.. we had leftover tacos.

Speaking of my niece - she is our psuedo nanny until school starts for the boys in 3 weeks. She's having a good time so far (from what I can tell anyway). We've been doing a lot of this...

And not much sewing since she got here - although I do have a project I need to work on tonight after this post.

And her and I have some projects to make while she's here. Her older brother recently became a parent and she wants to make a few things for her new little nephew.

I also got a new pattern in the mail a few days ago..

My cousin from Missoula MT made this bag recently and I fell in LOVE with it. I will we working on this over the weekend hopefully. It's been so busy around here lately that I'm thinking I'm going to need to start sacrificing sleep to sew. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Some day I will have an empty nest with loads of time to sew.. rather than loads of laundry. But for now, I'll enjoy the organized chaos.. meals to plan and cook.. school schedules to stay on top of.. sibling rivalry.. and never enough groceries in the house. Pin It

0 comments: