Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Dog ate my blog post...

Well hello Diesel....


Did you eat my Blog Post?


See.. I told you.. that face cannot lie! It was all Diesel's fault!

I was supposed to do this blog post on Sunday...

Bobbi and I each drew a winner from the FNSI participants this past Friday.

My winner will be getting this awesome prize...

A pack of 6 inch squares of "London" from FreeSpirit and a Binding tool.


The lucky winner is....


Nancy made a cute Tea Bag Wallet.. great idea!! Especially for this girl since I usually carry tea bags in my purse!

Congrats Nancy.. Send me your address and I will mail this little package off to you!

And if you haven't been to Crafty Vegas Mom to see who the winner is over there yet.. what are you waiting for?!
Pin It

8 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Parabéns Nancy.Heidi,o seu cão tem o olhar mais meigo que eu já vi em um cão.Beijos.

Anonymous said...

well done Nancy a lovely prize to win,lol and puppy looks as if to say whats going on,lol.

Kaylee said...

ha ha I thought I was the only one that did that Heidi, I can only have decaf tea and coffee so I always carry decaf tea bags in my bag as no one has them, not even restaurants (not anywhwere I've been anyway).

Gayle said...

Congratulations Nancy, lovely tea bag carrier. Lovely puppy too.

Maria said...

No Diesel would never eat your post.Look at the sweet face.....

Congratulations to Nancy.

Lynette said...

Diesel is so gorgeous, I have worked in animal shelters on different continents but never have I seen such a white labrador. He's really special.
I'm was pretty excited to see your simple, easy to understand ipad cover tutorial, thank you so much for that. I need to make one for my kids Tracfone LG505C, as he's already scratched the touch screen, & the phone cost me $89.99, but at least he gets triple minutes for the life of the phone, which makes the cost worthwhile.
It would be great if you could show us how to make a nook cover too as my hubby and book club friends certainly need to protect their screens.

Harikesh Chauhan said...

Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

dog walking service - Belltown Dog Walker has expanded and is now serving Belltown, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Lower Lake Union, Downtown and surrounding neighborhoods.

Sarah's Pet Care said...

Great read! So cute! I can't help but binge on anything animal related in content... guilty pleasure.