Friday, August 7, 2009

Time for an Intervention?

What is it that they say.. to over come an addiction, you first have to admit it??

Who are "they" anyway?? What do "they" know!! And what if I don't want to give up my addiction?

My addiction is.. fabric.. there, I said it. I buy it at quilt stores, online fabric stores, ebay.. you name it.. I've been there.

Here is a picture of my recent purchases...
Trust me, this is just a sample of what I have. My sewing room has a walk-in closet that I can't even show you because you'd gasp at my lack of organization right now. I'm working on it.. I swear.

I want to build a bookcase type fabric case.. with cubbies.. to store fabric in. But I need to learn how to use the saw in the garage first. LOL.. And I may just do that this winter!

Now if I could just find the time to turn these into the beautiful things they want to become!!!

Why is it never enough? Pin It

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

im totally with you!!! look at me...bidding on ebay via my blackberry from work. pathetic i tell you. i better start making something fast with all this fabric. tony is starting to wonder. LOL

Carol said...

Awesome! I'm happy to know I'm not the only fabric addict.