Joining the Friday Night Sew-in is a way of setting some time aside to work on those projects on your to do list. And remember - it doesn't have to be a sewing project.. maybe you have a knitting project.. or some scrapbooking.. it could be anything.
So join Bobbi and I, Friday March 19th, for our monthly Sew-In.
Here are the "rules".
1. Enter your blog info below. (If you don't have a blog, you can enter the link for the Friday Night Sew-in Flickr group)
2. Tell all your friends.. make a post on your blog - letting all your readers know about the sew-in. Spread the word.. we could all use the virtual sewing support and encouragement.
3. On Friday – 03/19/10 - Get your house settled, put on your comfy jammies.. maybe make a cup of tea.. and sit down to work on some of those projects (or anything else that you want to work on).
4. Then, sometime on Saturday - Make a post about what you worked on.. show us a picture or two. Post pictures on the Flickr group page if you would like.
5. Optional.. grab the "Friday Night Sew-In" Button on the right for your own blog!
And finally - on Sunday 3/21, we will enter all participants into a GIVEAWAY for something fun! Maybe some fabric.. or a sewing gadget or two.