Saturday, June 19, 2010

FREE FABRIC!!! Yes.. it's true!

Just pay for the postage and it's yours!!

My move is your gain!! I'm packing the sewing room today - Finally!!

I have a lot of fabric and I've boxed up 4 Flat Rate Boxes from the US Postal Service for you all. All you have to do is pay for the Flat Rate Postage!! It's an awesome deal!!

Box 1 - Flat Rate Price $10.70 - SOLD

Box 1 contents:
Authentic Charm Pack (full)
Love U Charm Pack (partial)
Sultry Charm Pack (partial)
3 Authentic Fat Quarters
Misc Fat Quarters
Some of my Scraps.. and they are good size chunks of fabric too.

Box 2 - Flat Rate Price $10.70 - SOLD

Box 2 contents:
Christmas Apron Panel
Christmas Childrens soft book panel
Halloween Fabrics
Fall Fabrics
Watermelon Fabrics (1 yd of each)
Misc Yardage

Box 3 - Flat Rate Price $14.50 - SOLD

Box 3 contents:
OVER 12 yards of Baby Flannel

Box 4 (The motherload) Flat Rate Price $14.50 - SOLD

2 Charm packs of Chocolate Lollipops Fabric
32 - 5 inch squares of LOVE flannel by Amy Butler
Northern Solitude Charm Pack
4 Northern Solitude Fat Quarters
Kansas Winter Charm Pack
Kansas Winter Dessert Roll
Leftover Giggles Flannel Jelly Roll Scraps
5 Halloween Fat quarters
8 misc Fat quarters
Advent Calendar panel

HOW DO YOU BUY??
The first comment for each box gets it - but you must leave me your email address. I will invoice you via Paypal. And the boxes will be mailed out on Monday.

And - no worries.. if you don't get in on one of these 4 awesome deals - I might have a couple more posted this weekend as I work my way through my stash.

Good Luck!! Pin It

10 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Have you gotten rid of box 4 yet? I would be interested if you haven't!

Renee said...

WOW! I want Box #1! My email address: renee dot buist at yahoo dot com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Heidi said...

Hi Jen - Box 4 can be yours! I just need an email address. You are a "no reply" on blogger so hopefully you will see this comment.

Brenda said...

I would love box 4 if you don't get a reply back. I have been looking for some Amy Butler material for a project.

Jorie said...

Oh I would love Box 4 or 2 (since I see there are two vying for 4!)

I am not familiar with how Paypal works, and I am sure I need to set up an account, but I may need your help to walk me through it?

Jorie said...

Typed that last comment saying in my head "leave email address, leave email address" and forgot. Here it is:

jorilyn0207@yahoo.com

Mike and Jen said...

Heidi- I sent you an email, if it didn't go through, I changed the status on my blog, and it should have my email available now. Thanks for letting me know.

Micki said...

I would have loved box 4, but I see it is sold. Great stuff!
Micki

Carol said...

Wow, your stuff sold fast. I don't have a need for baby flannel. If you find more stuff to get rid of let us know.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so sorry that I missed the Authentic box! I am ISO of those authentic prints. What a great giveaway of sorts!