Sunday, June 6, 2010

June Friday Night Sew-In

Are you ready to get some projects done?!
Are you looking for a fun way to connect and sew with friends?!

Then the Friday Night Sew-in is for YOU!!

As many of you already know - I'm in the process of a move from Arizona to Minnesota. My husband is already in Minnesota, working his new job. And I am back here in AZ - sorting and packing all of our things. All while taking care of our two (very active) boys (mama needs a break!!!)

My co-host, Bobbi, will be doing all the work for the June FNSI including sign-ups and 2 Giveaways. So go on over there and get yourself signed up!!



(I will probably still sew with all of you that night since I am trying to finish some projects before I pack it all up.) Pin It

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Get ready for mosquitoes!! They're as BIG as birds up there. Best wishes on your move.

Val said...

Good luck with the packing! I am headed over there to sign up!

crafty pug said...

thanks!!! hope you get much packing and sewing done : im signing up

Debbie J said...

You are a brave soul! I recently moved and closed up the sewing room and didn't sew for about 2 months. Good luck with your move!

Denise said...

Good luck with you move, think of the fun you will have exploring all the quilt shops in your new neck of the woods!

Narelle said...

Thanks! I'm off to sign up ... finally I'm free for Friday Night Sew-In.

Lori said...

Good Luck with your move!

CJ said...

Glad you'll get to sew on Friday with us. Have fun with that packing and moving thing. ;)