Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby.. oh Baby

Well, some of the cutest baby fabrics that I've seen in this last year have been Bella Baby by Marcus Brothers. I have made a few diaper bags for people using them and they are so darn cute.
These fabs aren't easily found anymore in the quilt stores in my area - I had some scraps from the previous bags and decided to make a different diaper bag for my step daughter who recently had a baby. I think it turned out pretty cute.
I used a pattern from Quilts Illustrated. The patterns by Penny Sturgis were some of my first bag patterns and they are all very well done.

When I get all the items finished that I'm making for little baby Olivia - I will take pictures of the package before I mail it so you can all see it. I have alot of little things planned.
Pin It

0 comments: