Monday, December 14, 2009

The last Friday Night Sew-in of 2009

Bobbi and I are hosting the last Friday Night Sew-In for 2009. This is your chance to get those projects complete!

Joining the Friday Night Sew-in is the perfect way to set some time aside to work on those projects you need to get complete for Christmas. And remember - it doesn't have to be a sewing project.. maybe you have a knitting project.. or some scrapbooking for someone special.. it could be anything.

So, join Bobbi and I - this Friday - December 18th.

Here are the "rules".

1. Enter your blog info below.

2. Make a post on your blog - letting all your readers know about the sew-in. Spread the word.. we could all use the virtual sewing support and encouragement.

3. On Friday - 12/18/09 - Get your house settled, put on your comfy jammies.. maybe make a cup of tea.. and sit down to work on some of those holiday projects (or anything else that you want to work on).

4. Then, sometime on Saturday - Make a post about what you worked on.. show us a picture or two.

And finally - on Sunday 12/20, we will enter all participants into a GIVEAWAY for something fun! Maybe some fabric.. or a sewing gadget or two.


1. Maria Wilson
2. Bobbi
3. Sue
4. Bev C
5. Mary
6. cath Ü
7. Vivian
8. Sweet Jeanette

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Pin It

6 comments:

Val said...

Oh you just don't know how bad I want to be sewing but I better concentrate on this wedding. I promise I will be at the next one. I can't wait to get the button to put on the sidebar.

Maria said...

I am in Heidi and Bobbi. I have a few Xmas presents that need to be completed.

Bev C said...

Hello, I found you guys through Sue and Maria,was too busy last week but have a couple of stitcheries that need doing so please count me in. Happy days.

Cath Ü said...

Ok I have just found where to enter the Friday Night Sew-In... now I will wait patiently for the next one....
Cath Ü

Vivian said...

How much fun is this going to be!!!!

Vivian said...

I messed up somehow!!!! I forgot to check the date and thought this was the signup for the current sew=in...sigh...I may be too tired already.