Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Move over UGLY.. here comes GOOFY!!

You may have heard of Ugly Dolls - they are so adorable and also, in my opinion, over priced!

So, with all my 'planned' holiday sewing done, I decided to make my own version for my two boys. I dug through my Minky scraps.. and this is what I came up with.

I have them all wrapped and under the tree already. Can't wait to see what they think when they open them up.

Here is the backside. I tried printing a label that actually said Handmade by Mom.. but it was too big. So I scrapped it and went with my regular labels.
I want to make more.. I want to make a pink one. No girls in my house though. But I do know a few little ones.. hmmm.. maybe I'll surprise someone. And can you imagine them with chenille? How cute that would be too!!!
Pin It

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

they are SOOOOOO adorable! will you by mommy? i want a pink or brown minkie one...and a flannel quilt to cuddle up with.

Bergfamilyfun said...

Those are adorable!!

Needled Mom said...

Very cute. I am sure they will be well loved.

Val said...

Oh I just love them! Are you gonna share how to make them sometime? Merry Christmas!

Pam said...

Hello Heidi-

Congrats on winning the pillow I made for Jen's Tatertots and jello giveaway. The pillow is on its way! Love your goofy dolls! I have a tracking number for you if you'd like it (it was mailed on Monday). You can chat with me from my blog at relishthehome.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful Christmas! I wish I was in Arizona for Christmas- the weather is looking frightful here. :) Pam