Friday, May 21, 2010

Get ready.... get set...

SEW!!!!

It's time for another fun and production Friday Night Sew-In. Bobbi (my cousin cohost) and I are so ready for tonight! I have some commission projects that I must finish and this is the motivation I need to get them done.

We have quite a few "first timers" tonight - that's very exciting. I hope you all get hooked on the virtual motivation like the rest of us. Sometimes after a long day of doing everything we do (without complaint.. mostly).. we just want to collapse into a soft chair - but not tonight! We will gather in spirit and check some of those projects off the To Do list.

If you haven't signed up for the Friday Night Sew-In, what are you waiting for??!!! Click HERE and commit to yourself!


And.. since it's not a post without pictures.. here are some pretty pics of my flowers on my back patio.


"See" you all very soon! Don't forget to share on your own blogs and/or on Flickr. We will draw 2 winners on Sunday from all who participated! I can't wait to surf this weekend and see what you all worked on. Pin It

16 comments:

Lis Harwood said...

The flowers are gorgeous. It's a sunny 25 C here today, hooray, it's summer, but too hot to sew - really looking forward to this evening when it'll be cooler and I can sew undisturbed until 9pm (Ashes to Ashes finale, see my blog!!) Lis x

Val said...

We are suppose to be out of town but guess what? I think I will get to sew this time! I am so looking forward to it. I haven't sewn since before Granny left us. Thank you for the encouragement.

Kirsten said...

Well, I didn´t get to sew. My husband had decided to take me out for my birthday..and now I´m way to tired to sewBut I´ll try to participate next time yall plan something like this..

Kim said...

Oh, I nearly forgot, but it's just 5 p.m. now so I still have plenty of time. I have a couple chores to do and then I'll join the party!

CJ said...

Let's RUMBLE!!

Rachel said...

Arrrggghhh! I totally forgot about tonight's Friday Night Sew-in because I had a hair appointment and was late getting home. Now it's almost 9 pm and I'm so tired I don't think I could see straight to sew. I'm so disappointed!

Next time...?

abi said...

I'm ready posted about the sew in
http://homesteadblogger.com/teaching4him/159207/

apple blossom said...

beautiful flowers. I just got mine planted on thurs of this week.

Marlynn said...

Hey just found this friday night sew in today so I wasn't able to publicly join you but I did get a project done last night :) Got my girls quilt binded, another thing checked off my list so nice!

Susan said...

Love those gerber daisies!

Here's what I got done last night; thanks for the motivation every month!

http://bygrace3.blogspot.com/2010/05/sew-in-results.html

Polly said...

The Sew-In was fun last night! I just posted what I finished! http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/05/ready-for-june.html Polly

Carol said...

Heidi, I just posted a photo of the sewing I did last evening for Friday Night Sew-In. Please take a look.

Thanks,
Carol Lewishttp://carolscraftblog.blogspot.com/

Madelyn said...

Gorgeous flowers!

I sewed last night. Even finished a project http://hookssticksandwheels.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-night-sew-in-projects.html

abi said...

My dd and I got things accomplished. My pictures are posted at my blog

http://homesteadblogger.com/teaching4him/159238/

apple--blossom [at] hotmail [dot] com

GigiElle said...

I managed to get some work done, and I'm blogging about it tonight (after I post this comment!). I've been sewing a ton since yesterday, and the sew in was a great way to get it jumpstarted!

seamsandselvage.blogspot.com

prashant said...

The flowers are gorgeous!!
post free classified ads