Sunday, May 23, 2010

Winner.. Winner...

We have selected two winners from the Friday Night Sew-in participants....

The lucky person over here is #106 - Tiffany from A Fabric Affair

Congratulations Tiffany!! Email me your address and I will get the following goodies in the mail to you! (sorry about picture quality.. I used my cell phone since I have a 6 yr old begging for attention and this was quicker)

If you haven't been to Bobbi's blog to see who the other winner is.. head on over there now and see who random.org selected for her!

I'm off to swim with my little monkey! (for the 2nd time today) Pin It

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy smokes, I'm a winner! This is really wonderful and extra special for my first FNSI. I've had a great weekend and managed to get quite a bit accomplished. I've certainly enjoyed checking out all the creative activities my fellow bloggers are working on and getting inspired for new projects along the way. Thank you for hosting this gathering and for the super cute giveaway gifts. -Tiffany

Bev C said...

Cingratulaltions to Tiffany. Enjoy your swim Heidi.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

prashant said...

Cingratulaltions
post free classified ads