Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Friday Night Results

I have been looking at a lot of your blogs and pictures today and let me just say WOW! So much was completed on Friday Night. Way to go!!

I wasn't as productive as I had hoped. I was REALLY in the mood too!! I was working on some Corduroy bags that a friend requested and I finished one of three.


The exterior is black corduroy - wide wale and the interior is from the Cotton Blossoms line from Moda. One of my all time favorite lines of fabric.

I was getting ready to start bag # 2.. but then.. my older sister called. She lives in North Dakota and we talked for an hour.. by the time we hung up I had lost my sewing mojo. 

But I did manage to get bag #2 cut and pellon attached so it's ready to assemble when I have some free time.

(orange fab is also from Cotton Blossoms)

If you love these bags.. check out Bobbi's Tutorial on how to make them.

Come back later today to see who the winners are for the Giveaway.. Bobbi and I will announce once we connect and coordinate using Random Number generator. Pin It

9 comments:

Lis Harwood said...

That's a lovely bag, I'm off to Bobbi's to look at the tutorial, Lis x

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I love these bag too...wish I had luck making bags. I tried to make a bag once and it was a disaster!

Love the way yours turned out :)

Unknown said...

Those bags are great! I love the black and red one!

Jamie said...

Those bags are so awesome. I keep thinking that I will make some, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Nice job, Heidi!

Barb said...

What a good use of your time, love the bags.

Val said...

Wow. I love these bags. I will check out that tutorial. I am so far behind on reading your blogs I must have missed that one! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for hosting this sew in. I hope my crocheting counted as something.

Suburban Stitcher said...

Love the corduroy on the outside of those bags! They will be very durable and lovely...and the cotton blossom lining is so great!

Unknown said...

The combo of the cordoroy and modern fabric is great;) I have been making totes lately...quick and gratifying;)
Happy Quilting!!

prashant said...

I love the black and red one!
post free classified ads