Thursday, May 6, 2010

Super SImple Burp Cloths

In the past I have made baby burp cloth's using cloth diapers.. I do love them and they are easy to make - BUT I found something that I like even more.

Not only that.. but the new burp cloth's are cheaper to make.. and quicker. I used the tutorial from Shaina and I decided to use my left over flannel from the quilt I made for my friend. I added these to the gift.


You only need fabric and some chenille.. so simple and super cute at the same time! My favorite combination (simple and super cute).

Here is a link to Shaina's Tutorial.. she has some really cute samples too. Careful if you go to her blog.. cuz you're going to fall in love with her little baby Kimble! Pin It

6 comments:

Shaina said...

That's great! Very cute material you chose!
I'm delighted that you linked to me, and Mr. Kimble is delighted to be loved!

Alice Grace said...

Those are very sweet! good job!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Those are adorable....now I just need a baby to sew for :)

L. E. Neighbour said...

schweeeet! I'll have to remember this for later, considering all my friends who recently were or are getting married :)

Pat said...

Clever. Thank you for sharing. Happy Mother's Day, my dear friend.

prashant said...

Those are very sweet!
post free classified ads