Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm a slacker

Yes... I'm a slacker this month. I admit it. I cleaned and organized my sewing room this FNSI. But it really needed it. The inspiration actually came from my husband. He found the perfect organizer for me and brought it home last week.

I can't show you a picture yet... But soon.

And I want to thank Bobbi for doing all the work this month in the middle of her busy world right now!! And if you haven't been over to www.craftyvegasmom.blogspot.com yet to see who the winner is.... Go check it out.

I have some news to tell you about tomorrow too! So enjoy your Sunday... And I'll see you tomorrow. Pin It

5 comments:

Mary Marcotte said...

Heidi, I did the same thing. Instead of sewing, I mostly put stuff away and organized, again. Why is it that no matter how much I clean, put away and organize, I still feel that the studio is a mess? Can't wait to see your perfect organizer! It may be the answer to my question. :-)

Hope all had a Happy Father's Day!

Maria said...

You don't always need to sew for FNSI. I think organising the sewing room is good too.
I had a great Sunday, hope you do too.
Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.

PinkGranny said...

I slacked off this Friday too. I spent time organizing my sewing room this afternoon.

Lis Harwood said...

What was it with this month's FNSI? Everywhere I'm reading "didn't do much" (including on my own blog) or just "tidied". Must have been something to do with the moon!!

Juego Contemporaneo said...

Lovely posst