Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do as I do.. not as I say

Wait.. is that how that goes? I don't think so.

Anyway - I joined another SWAP!!! Yep.. I know.. I know.. but I'm really excited about this one. It's an I-Spy Swap.

Click picture to signup!!!
or click HERE

Have you ever done one? I have - just one other time and it was fun. And of all the swaps I have done, probably the easiest kind EVER!!

I've seen a few adorable patterns for I-Spy quilts lately and really want to make an I-Spy quilt. It's the perfect gift for any kid in your life.

Crystal over at Hendrixville is the organizer and there are only a few spots left. So you better get over there FAST and signup!! All the cool people are doing it! Pin It

2 comments:

Crafty Maine Mom said...

Well I had to do it. I wanted to be one of the "cool people".

Thanks for letting me know about this swap.

kimland said...

Thanks for the heads up, I signed up but, might have been number 39 when they only need 38. Would love to have an eye spy quilt to keep at gramas house for the grandsons!