Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swap Fun!

The only thing better than stalking the mailman when you are expecting a package - is going to the maibox and finding a package you were NOT expecting!!!


I joined the Seasonal Swap recently. And I was so consumed in what I would send to my partner.. that I totally forgot that I would be getting a package too!

I went to the mailbox yesterday and there it was.. a sweet little package from Pauline in the UK.

The table topper looks great on my nightstand. Thank you Pauline! I love it all!!
Pin It

15 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely! It works great with your lamp!

Impera Magna said...

How beautiful.... and looks fantastic on your bedside table!!!

paulette said...

It was MADE for that lamp!! Perfect!
Paulette

John'aLee said...

What a darling piece! Oh happy day for you!

Maria said...

It is as if it was made to go on the bedside table under that great Tiffany.

One day I will make one of them!

PinkGranny said...

What a great gift. It looks so good on your table.

Poppyprint said...

Wow, it is just perfect with your lamp!! How lovely.

sunny said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh it's beautiful and looks perfect with the lamp!

Anonymous said...

Heidi it is beautiful you are very lucky,its a fun swap isn't it.

Micki said...

What a beautiful table topper.
It does look perfect on that table!
Micki

Helen in Switzerland said...

What a lovely surprise! The table topper looks lovely with your lamp!

Cheryll said...

Glad to have you playing along in OASS, Heidi. Your gifts were wonderful! Hope you had fun! :)

Melody said...

It is really lovely.

Mary Ann said...

Oh, my goodness! It's absolutely perfect in that spot!!