Sunday, March 20, 2011

The FNSI Winner!!

Once again we had a successful Friday Night Sew-In. Along with all of us "regulars", we had quite a few first timers too. I've had fun looking at some of your blogs - there are alot to go thru! 196 people this time! WOW!! Think of all the fabric and thread that was put to good use this weekend?

Anyway.. now for the lucky winner of the June Taylor package from Arrow Sewing Cabinets

Random.org selected #175 Becca from Quilting B 29's Quilt Life. Becca made some great progress on an apron. Congratulation's Becca!! Send me an email with your address and we will get the awesome prize to you.

Thanks again to everyone for joining in and supporting each other. The next FNSI will be April 15th - get it on your calendars now! And don't forget to check out the Facebook page for Arrow Sewing Cabinets - you can win cool things if you become a fan. Pin It

6 comments:

Val said...

Better late than ever! I just now posted my FNSI projects or at least part of it. Thanks for the encouragment and Congrat to Becca!!!

Amanda said...

Poop! Am I fashionably late or just really late? I was so excited at just starting and finishing a sewing project I totally forgot to link up! At least I have a fab organiser. This was great motivation!

Well done to Becca!

Cheryll said...

No... I ThAnK you two for organising! I LoVe FNSI's.....!!!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations, Becca.

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Becca and a GIANT thank you to you for another wonderful FNSI!!!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Congrats Becca! Thanks for hosting again Heidi! It is always fun.