Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's almost here!!!

The Friday Night Sew-In is just around the corner!! I'm very anxious and I know many of you are too.

I haven't been sewing much at all! The weather has been nice and I've been working with the husband to get our garden prepped and ready for planting.

Also - you may have noticed that I've been more absent than usual. Well, my laptop that I've had issues with.. finally died. And even though we have two PC's in the house.. the laptop was the only computer with internet access. BUT - I'm still alive... and so are the kids. But it really makes you realize how much we rely on the internet for everything!

For the FNSI, I will be working on a quilt top that I have layed out and just need to put it together finally! And when that's done I think I will be doing some block piecing that needs my attention. Nothing exciting.. but all necessary!!

And without all of you in the FNSI.. I'd probably be putting it off another day. Thank you for planning to spend your Friday night with me and Bobbi (aka Crafty Vegas Mom).

We'll see you tomorrow night!!! Pin It

10 comments:

Ruth said...

I have been lax in the sewing department too lately...we had sunny weather here too, and suddenly being inside the house dodn't seem so important... I'm looking forward to a nice long sewing day on Sunday.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Sorry to hear about your computer and yes we do need them these days. Not sure what I am going to work on yet for the FNSI.

Teresa said...

Can't wait so I did a sew-in today too. Now, if you'd send some of that nice weather my way, well then I might find something outside to do.

Deanna said...

All it is doing here is raining. Not that that is bad, particularly because there is more sewing time. :) See you all Friday night!

Lis Harwood said...

Wondered where you'd been! I've been quite productive recently, a few finishes which is good and a great dyeing workshop. Looking forward to tonight, I'm piecing scrappy floral 6 inch squares into a picnic cloth, just right for summer, see you later!

Val said...

I remember when you and Bobbi first started this and it was just a few of us!!!

Turnedgypsy said...

I am new to sewing...wanting to learn..where is this at..is it online...

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Yeay! I got some serious sewing accomplished tonight! Thanks for the inspiration - I've already blogged about it!!

Missy said...

I finished my sew-in! About to head to bed now. Hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did.

apple blossom said...

my progress is posted