Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In WINNERS!!!!

After a busy day - I'm finally getting around to announcing the lucky winners from all those that participated in the FNSI!!!

The lucky ladies are...

#22 - Janet from over at "Caribou Crossing Chronicles" and...

#128 - Lana from "It seams to be sew"

I don't have a picture of your prizes - because I haven't bought them yet. lol. But I know what it is... I'm getting each of you a "BLISS" Charm Pack and you will also receive the signature FNSI Pincushion!

I'm going to get them for each of you tomorrow and get them in the mail. Just send me your snail mail address and I'll have the goodies on their way!

Congrats to the WINNERS!!!! And stay tuned for the next FNSI coming on October 15th! Signup coming soon. Pin It

12 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations winners!! Thanks for hosting FNSI Heidi!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to the winners. I have checked out several of the great works that were done for FNSI.

Maria said...

Congratulations ladies.
Great to see sew many projects worked on.

paulette said...

Wahoo winners!! I can't wait for next month!! Thanks so much!!
Paulette

Mary Lou Casada said...

Congrats to the winners! I haven't posted yet on my Friday Night progress, but I will this week!
:-) I so enjoyed it, Heidi! and I'm looking forward to the next one!!
Blessings,
Mary Lou

Val said...

Congrats to the winners! I actually posted my progress this morning. I was late posting but wanted to tell you thank you because you really inspired me to do something. I didn't finish a project but I did enjoy myself and accomplished something. Thank you. I am excited about Oct. 15th. I hope that I am back at our hunting cabin. I loved sewing there. No interruptions.

Natasha said...

What a fun even can't wait until October!

Natasha

Monica said...

Congrats to the winners!

Cheryll said...

Yes congrats to the winners....but we are ALL winners taking advantage of FNSI. Just LoVe Em!
:)

Bev C said...

Congratulations Janet and Lana,enjoy you little bit of Bliss.
Thanks Heidi for hosting once again.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Lana said...

Whoooo HOOOOOOO!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!
Thank you Heidi! This is my first win ever!
I opened my blog this morning and saw people congratulating me...What a surprise!
AWESOME giveaway!
Can't wait for the next one!

Judy said...

Congrats winners and I can't believe I missed this!! Okay next month here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!