Thursday, September 30, 2010

Red Headed Stepchild...

Yep.. that's how I've treated you lately. Ignoring you... leaving you wondering what's happening over here.

I haven't forgotten about you though. I've been thinking about you.. in between boxes.

You guessed it - we moved again. This time into our permanent home. Knowing this is the last move (for a very long time anyway) made it easier to bear.

I'm unpacking the sewing room this weekend. Although it's not really a room this time. It's just a corner in our unfinished basement. But that's ok - because now I can spread out (which might actually be dangerous). And let's not forget the view! I'll have to share pictures of the view once I get it unpacked. It's pretty awesome.

Anyone want to come unpack a box? Or two?
Pin It

12 comments:

Denise said...

If you lived closer I might be tempted, LOL. At least you know that you are staying put, have fun setting up your sewing room/area.

Patty said...

Well at least you know this the permanent move this time. Have fun unpacking.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Someone else unpacking your stuff may not be what you really want! Hope it goes well Heidi.

Maria said...

You would be an expert at packing and unpacking by now.
Pleased to hear it is for a long time though.
Looking forward to seeing your views when you are a little more organised.

Needled Mom said...

Been there and done that!!!! Glad you will be there for awhile so you can spread out!!!

Cheryl said...

We have moved so many times in my husband's career that I could not bear another one. Although, it will have to happen again when we downsize.

Taki J said...

Unpacking.. ugh. I am sure doing your sewing area will be great though. Setting it up just how you want it. Can't wait to see. Congrats on your move.

Lis Harwood said...

Looking forward to sharing your view. Take care with those boxes.

Marie said...

always unpack the sewing room FIRST !!! there is never a bad view anywhere in Duluth -- well, unless it's -25 with a 55mph wind off the lake!!!!

Micki said...

Good luck with the move! I know how hard it is to do!
Micki

sandandstarfish said...

I would totally help you if you were my neighbor! I LOOOOOOVE unpacking boxes. I'm weird. It's ok. Jealous of your ability to spread out in your sewing room though ;)
Have fun making your house your home!

Quilter Mom of 3 said...

I would come help, but alas, I'm in CA w/ no car...

Sorry...

I would say, maybe next time, but as you said, hopefully you won't be moving for a long while.