Thursday, December 9, 2010

Don't forget!!! Friday Night Sew-In..

Are you ready for the first Friday Night Sew-in of December??!!!

Hopefully you are as eager as I am. I have my fabrics cut and waiting for me to sit down and get busy.

The lucky winner this week will be receiving a sweet box of homemade love from Bobbi!

It's time to get your plan in order.. either on paper or in your mind.. because Christmas is only 2 WEEKS AWAY!!! YIKES!

What am I doing on the web.. and what are you doing on the web?? Let's get crackin! Nothing beats a homemade Christmas! Pin It

7 comments:

Becca Quilts said...

I'm ready, though my FNSI will start out as a FNSO as I sit @ the laundry-mat fluffing the rag quilt that's going to my nephew's teenage half-brother. Tonight I need to sew around the outside so I can finish snipping it (was an oopsie -forgot to do so when assembling). I'm also going to make and attach binding to a throw I'm making my secret sister @ church. I'll work on hand sewing the binding while at the laundry-mat.

Rachel said...

I want to be at home sewing!!! Instead, I'm at work...yes, wasting time on the web when there's work to be done...

See you Friday night! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally looking forward to it!

I have way too many things on my list that haven't been completed yet. That last week before Christmas may turn into a week long sew-a-thon for me, since I'm off from work those days.

~ Meagan

Dogmom Diva said...

I loaned my sewing machine to my neighbor today and might not have it back by tomorrow night:( I need it back by the weekend for sure..I have things to finish..I have fabric to cut out tho tomorrow night..smething will get done!

Barb

sunny said...

I'm ready! I still have a couple of gifts to finish, and maybe do some quilting, if I'm not too tired.

Deanna said...

I'm ready--pajama sewing tonight!

Elizabeth said...

I really wanted to join both of the Friday Night Sew-Ins. We are renovating our basement and my craft room is filled with "junk" from under the stairs and carpets while we renovate the new area. Gah! I have pajamas to sew for Friday night. Maybe I'll sneak the machine up to the dining room table to finish them?? How stressful!