Sunday, December 12, 2010

Guest Blogger....and the FNSI winner

Howdy folks.  Its Bobbi from CRAFTY VEGAS MOM doing a little guest blogging for Heidi while she is a little under the weather.  (poor girl)

Heidi and I both shared pics via our phones friday night and saturday morning.....and i can assure you she did some CUTE sewing projects over the weekend.....that is until the flu bug took her out!

I have picked a winner for the FNSI for this weekend and you can see who that is on my blog at:
http://www.craftyvegasmom.blogspot.com/

Heidi will be picking the winner for next weeks FNSI which is on 12/17/10.
You can sign up HERE .  I cant wait to see what she makes for that lucky person. 

happy sewing and we hope you get well soon Heidi!  we all cant wait to see your projects! Pin It

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Get well soon Heidi! I'm thinking of you! Can't wait to see what you worked on!

Marie said...

ask for drugs!!!!

Val said...

I hope you feel better soon Heidi! My little grands have had the flu. It is not fun!

Maria said...

Keep tucked up in bed and get well soon Heidi.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Heidi and congrats to the winner :0)

Lis Harwood said...

Hoping you're feeling better soon Heidi, keep warm.