Sunday, December 19, 2010

FNSI WINNER!!

First I must appologize for being so late in getting this posted. I had a crazy, scary weekend. We went to my husbands company Christmas Party and approx 30 minutes into the party.. my husband collapsed. And for a few moments there was no pulse and no breathing. We still don't know what happened.. the paramedics couldn't find anything abnormal when they arrived. But we will be going for testing this week and hopefully we will get to the bottom of it all.

Moments like that really make you realize how quickly things can go terribly wrong without any warning.

Anyway.. back to the Friday Night Sew-in!! I will share pictures tomorrow of what I worked on during my FNSI. For now - I will just tell you who our lucky winner is!!

Random.org selected #31 - Karin from http://www.bizkitea98.blogspot.com/

Karin is making an adorable baby quilt - and she got quite a bit done on Friday Night. Way to go Karin!!

Send me your mailing address and I will get these little handmade goodies in the mail to you!


Some Christmas Tree Ornaments.. and

This Snowman Dishtowel
 Congratulations Karin!! Pin It

18 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh my goodness, how scary! I hope everything is okay! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I hope all goes well with DHs tests and that everything is okay!

Congrats to the FNSI winner!

...Karen

Needled Mom said...

How terrifying that must have been. I do hope they get to the bottom of it so you don't need to worry constantly.

Cheryl said...

Goodness, hope hubbie is ok. Hopefully nothing too serious!

Tamera said...

I'm so glad that your hubby is okay. I hope they find out what happened!

Darlene B said...

So thankful that your husband is ok. Hopefully the doctors will be able to figure out what happened - and can make sure it won't happen again. This will certainly be a very special Christmas for you!

Val said...

Oh you are so right. We never know what is going to happen when. I hope he is ok. Please keep us updated. We will be praying for him. Congrats Karin

Maria said...

What a dreadful fright for you both. Hope all the tests go well.
Congratulations to Karin.
Lovely gifts.

Christie describeHappy said...

Oh gosh, sending tons of healthy thoughts your way for your husband!!

And thanks for bringing us all together for this fun sewing night. This was only my third and I have already met so many like minded sew friends! Makes it all so totally fun!

Sarah C said...

Oh my. I hope everything turns out fine. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

deborah said...

I do hope the tests find a reason for your husband's collapse. My husband has done the same, and it is too scary. So glad he is okay now!

Lana said...

Wow! I sure didn't expect to read that when I signed on tonight...I will be praying!
How are you feeling? You have been under the weather too!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I hope that all will be well with your hubby and make sure that you take care of yourself as well...Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a healthy & Happy New Year.

Leah said...

Hope your husband is feeling better and all his tests go well this week.

merry Christmas

Karin said...

I was so excited that I have won - but when I read your post it is not important anymore.....

How is your husband doing by now? Hopefully he is ok - my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

That must have been terrifying - hope the tests get to the bottom of it. Take care and will be thinking of you all xxxx

Teresa said...

Said a prayer for you all. I hope he stays fine.

RobynLouise said...

Sending good karma your way and hoping the tests find the cause and it's easily fixed.