Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wa wa.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sledding.. makes me feel like I'm 10 years old all over again.


And yes.. before you say anything.. I know there is a tree right in the middle of the sledding path. The kids actually made this sled run before we knew what they were up to. My husband brought home hay bales yesterday to cover it. We also had to put hay bales at the end since it stops at the tree line into the woods.

We also made a few more runs using the snowblower.. the kids are having a blast.

Come over.. let's go sledding!! I'll make you hot cocoa when we are done.. with marshmallows. Pin It

8 comments:

Maria said...

Oh How I would love to join you.Seeing the snow and the boys sledding reminds me of when I was VERY young and lived in another country.
Have fun boys!!Enjoy your hot chocolate amd marshmellows too.

Needled Mom said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

hot cocoa and marshmallows!! Yum :-)
That's still not enough to get me out on a sled though! LOL

Enjoy your time out there, and be careful!

~ Meagan

Marie said...

yep, betcha can't do that in Arizona !! Enjoy ....

John'aLee said...

It's amazing how 'snow' really does get us into the spirit of the season!
I was so bummed to miss out on your last Friday night sew in. I got really sick. But I thought about all of you!! Don't know if that counts or not!

Toni said...

I will miss seeing large amounts of snow this season, but at least I don't have to shovel it :)

I might have to come and visit you and play on your hill :)

Holly Days Closet said...

I'm so green as you may know or remember here in AZ our winter is pretty much over temps on the rise here.
Holly

Joan said...

Oh - I wish!!