Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting Ready to Sew??

Are you ready for the FNSI tonight?

Thank you for all your kind words and emails while I was sick. I don't always respond to your comments - but know that I do read and appreciate each and every one of them!

I don't get sick like that very often.. and it was a doosy. But, in true Heidi fashion, I scrubbed and cleaned all the possible places germs like to hide and was able to keep this all to myself. It's almost like a game to me when someone is sick in our house.. thinking of all the places that a germ could be hiding... waiting for it's next victim. Phones, remotes, door handles.. fridge handles.. light switches.. kitchen drawer handles.. faucets... well, you get the picture.

Anyway, I'm very excited to sit down and sew tonight! This week has been crazy and I haven't touched my sewing machine since last Saturday. I have so much to catch up on! I have a commissioned quilt that I need to finish, teacher gifts, our family stockings... yikes!

I hope everyone that is signed up for the Sew-in tonight is ready! Get your Sew On!!! Pin It

11 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you are feeling better!!

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

So glad that you are feeling better! Looking forward to a night of sewing! Family gets frozen pizza tonight for dinner.

Shari said...

Glad you are feeling better. and...I'm here, I'm here...I did not forget tonight and ds has gone to youth group, and dh is giving someone else a lift...soooo, I've got the house to myself and I'm ready to sew, sew, sew!

Maria said...

So pleased you are feeling better Heidi.
I am just sitting doing my post on FNSI. I had a lovely evening stitching.

Quilter Raised in the South said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I like to clean all the things our hands touch like drawer pulls and fridge handles, they feel so nice when they are super clean! Lysol wipes are my friends, definitely!

Cheryll said...

Here in Australia we get a head start on some of the other FNSI'ers...so we get to play before you do. Then we see what you have done and get to enjoy FNSI all over again!!

Lis Harwood said...

Sew glad you're feeling better and have beaten those darned germs into submission! Happy FNSI.

Alice Grace said...

Glad you are feeling better! I had a ball with FNSI this week!

Joanne said...

Glad you are feeling better! I hope you had a great time sewing - I did!
I put the wrong link when I signed up for the sew in - forgot to change it before hitting enter - nothing new for me!
Thanks for doing this Heidi!!♥

Leah said...

Glad I was reminded... got lots done last night.

Micki said...

Glad that you are feeling better and are getting back to sewing.
Micki