Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something old.. something new.. how's that go again?

I know you've already seen the picnic quilt - but I thought I would share some pictures of my kids enjoying it at the park last Sunday...

As I mentioned in the picnic quilt post - this is a pattern from the book Material Obsession. What I forgot to point out is that I got the idea to use the pattern for a picnic quilt from one of my Quilting Bee Buddies. Here is her picnic quilt.

And next.. this is a bag that I made last night. My husband requested it for the daughter of someone he works with. She was in the hospital recently and he thought it might cheer her up a bit.
And I'm loving the fabric so much that I might have to make another for myself.. I'm really obsessing over "Cotton Blossoms" by Moda lately.

And here is a wall hanging that I am working on for my Mom. I need to get it quilted so I can get it in the mail to her soon!!! I love the colors!

Come back in a few days.. I have an adorable baby blanket that I can't wait to share.. the fabrics are in the dryer as we speak.. I'll be sewing it tonight after dinner.. a walk with the kids and the dog.. and maybe a load of laundry.


Pin It

0 comments: