Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's a swap!

The swap is FULL!! Thanks everyone! 

Do you love a good swap? 

I am facilitating a Low Volume Charm Square Swap!! I did one back in August and it was a huge success.

We only have a total of 48 spots. And they are filling fast. 

To participate: 
1. Leave a comment letting me know how many spots you would like. 
2. Buy 1 yard (for each spot you want) of modern low volume fabric. Cut into 48 charm squares. Mail to me and I will return 48 different squares to you. 
3. International swappers are welcome. I will PayPal invoice you for the return shipping. 
4. Mail cut fabric to me with a self addressed postage paid envelope inside for returning (unless international. Just include envelope with address). 
5. Ship to my by November 1st. And I will return by November 15th if all packages have arrived. 

Are you in?? 

Pin It

10 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Do you have 2 spots left? And should we wash the fabric first?

Jen said...

I'm in! 2 spots if you have it. Oooh, so excited!

Maria said...

Great idea Heidi but will not join in this time as I have lots of Christmas sewing to catch up on ........
Enjoy the swap...

Caro said...

I'm in! Two spots please.

Unknown said...

2 spots please

Jess in Progress said...

I'm in for 2 spots. Love this idea!

mary.f.stark said...

Am I too late? I would like one spot

Pale Blue Corner said...

That's a very nice sleeve for your friend's iPad mini.
Cheers,
Emese

Anonymous said...

Bất chấp những thảm họa môi trường trong quá khứ - cụ thể là sự cố tràn dầu BP, Bão Katrina và Bão Isaac vé máy bay đi mỹ giá bao nhiêu - New Orleans vẫn tiếp tục phát triển mạnh. Trong vài năm qua, những nỗ lực lớn đã được thực hiện để khôi phục các quận riêng biệt. Ngày nay, Thành phố Lưỡi liềm trông gần như tốt như mới.

Vì vậy, hãy bắt đầu chuyến thăm của bạn bằng một chuyến tham quan đi bộ qua Khu phố Pháp , nơi di sản thuộc địa vé máy bay đi washington và truyền thuyết ma quái vẫn còn tồn tại. Từ đây, bạn có thể khám phá các địa điểm kiến ​​trúc lớn trước khi thưởng thức một đĩa jambalaya thịnh soạn và một buổi tối náo nhiệt.

Thanh chelseamup said...

Thời điểm bạn có thể đặt vé máy bay đi New York với chính sách hời đó là từ tháng giêng đến tháng ba. Trong ba tháng này không chỉ giá vé bay máy bay mà còn cả chi phí lưu trú ở khách sạn đều ở mức thấp nhất trong năm. Tuy nhiên chuyến bay của bạn đến Big Apple còn phụ thuộc vào nhiều yếu tố.Vé máy bay đi Mỹ