Sunday, March 18, 2012

March FNSI WINNER!!!

How about this weather??? It's been unseasonably WARM here in Northern Minnesota. All our snow is gone and we have had the bikes out. A good portion of this weekend has been spent outdoors. How about your neck of the woods? Has the weather been great?!

Ok.. before I tell you who the winner is.. I wanted to let you know that we have two announcements coming this week.

Announcement #1 will be a swap.. I've decided what I'd like to do based off all your suggestions - trust me, you will all be happy.

And

Announcement #2 involves the April Friday Night Sew In. We have something BIG planned.. and totally different from anything we have ever done!! Stay tuned for that!!

Now on to the reason you are here.. the WINNER!

Bobbi and I are both giving away a copy of Crazy Mom Quilts new Book "Sunday Morning Quilts".


The winner on my blog is....


Congrats!!!

Send me your address and I will get this book in the mail to you via Amazon.com

Don't forget to check Bobbi's blog if you haven't already. You could be the winner over there..
Pin It

16 comments:

RandR Serenity said...

Yahh, Well done Shez,
Hugs

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations to shez! Lucky winner!
Do you know when April's Sew In will be? I want to make sure my calendar is free. ;-) Thanks for the fun!!

Regina said...

ooh ooh ooh... a swap? Do tell!!!

Cindy said...

Congrats to Shez! And I'm excited to hear about the swap! Awesome!! Thanks for hosting another great sew in! :o)

Lisa Lisa said...

Congratulations Shez!

Quilter Kathy said...

I cannot wait to see what you have up your quilty sleeves!

Anonymous said...

thankyou so much Heidi and Bobbi,i still cant believe it and i am looking forward to see what the swap is.xx

Teresa said...

Woo Hoo... I'm so glad Shez won! That's so cool! Thanks for another fabulous FNSI... xx

Larissa said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations Chez!! ... Looking forward to hearing more about your announcements this week Heidi!!

Maria said...

Oh WOW!!! Congratulations Shez and I hope to see you blog about lots of projects made out of the book.

Maria said...

How exciting Heidi, looking forward to your swap and what is in store for us in April. How long have we been doing FNSI now??? I just love it.

Craft to Do said...

Nice one Shez,
I am with Maria, can't wait to see some projects from that lovely book.
Thanks Heidi for getting us all sewing in our rooms all over the world.
Hugs Sandra

Deanna said...

Oooo...I love surprises! Looking forward to April.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shez!

boysmum2 said...

That looks like an awesome book, shame I couldn't join this last weekend but the boys ahd cricket on friday andthen we were away all weekend, so no sewing done for me. Think I will have to plan for April, do you always plan for the 2nd or 3rd friday of the month?

Jessisca Lenderman said...

Congratulation and jubilation to the winner, Shez : )

My first FNSI was real fun : ) and I am so looking forward for April.