Sunday, March 4, 2012

Quid Pro Quo

 I made a trade this past weekend.. I love trades.

I made a tote. It's a good size - the outside panels were 22 x 16.


The inside is this pretty red from "Reunion" by Sweetwater


I added a zipper pocket to the inside.


The outside is made from heavy canvas. I love how it turned out.


One of my cousins works for a restaurant supply company. She gave me some commercial baking sheets years ago that I LOVE. They are the best cookie sheets ever. Actually, I use them for everything.. not just cookies.

Well, now they come with lids! So she got me two more - one big and one small. They are 100% aluminum so they will never rust.

She also tossed in an omelet pan and a knife sharpener and set of amazing knives.

You know it's a good trade when you both feel like you got the better end of the deal.


Makes me want to bake something...
Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely trade for both of you Heidi.xx

Karen said...

Looks like you both scored!!!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Fantastic trade for both of you.

Impera Magna said...

Fabulous tote... and what a trade! You made out like a bandit!

Anonymous said...

Love the tote!!! Simplicity and pretty are a great combo!!

Stephanie said...

I love the tote! I also really like the little tag on the inside. I have been wanting something like that for awhile, where did you find yours?

sara said...

Gorgeous tote, great swap.

Unknown said...

Great swap! Love your bag, especially the tag and zipper!

Marg said...

Hope to make it this Friday - my parents are having their 60th wedding anniversary party on the next day at our place, but I'm still hopeful that I'll get some sewing done on Friday night. Making a good start now to get everything organised!