Sunday, August 21, 2011

And the Winners are....

Before I tell you who the lucky winners are, Bobbi and I want to Thank all of you for making the Friday Night Sew-In's a big success!!

We started these 2 years ago.. just me and Bobbi, as a way to make the miles between us seem a little less painful. For those of you who don't know, we are cousins. We grew up just a few miles from each other.. spent every holiday together growing up and went to the same school.. and in adulthood, we have often joked that we were twins seperated at birth.

We love how quickly the FNSI grew. We know some of you have been with us from the beginning - and we always get first timers too. We appreciated all of you FNSI veterans and newbies!!  To show our appreciation we decided to each draw 2 winners this month. Yes - that's a total of 4 winners!! Whaaahooo!!!

One of my local quilt shops donated items for the giveaway this month. The owner gave me all the pattern books below and a charm pack. She's actually the author of the pattern books too. They are filled with some adorable patterns and very useful information. I added a box of Chocolate Chippers. They are chocolate covered potato chips made by a local candy store in the town where Bobbi and I grew up.

So - to get on with the good stuff..



Winner of Prize #1 is #1 Sandy R. from http://sandysshowtellquilts.blogspot.com/  And I know that hardly ever does #1 every win. So I had to do a screen shot just to show you it was real!! lol




And the winner of prize #2 is #100 - Lyn from http://stitchesfromthemainland.blogspot.com/

Send me your mailing address ladies and I will get these in the mail to you!

Now head on over to Bobbi's blog and see who her 2 winners are - She's got some awesome prizes!

Thank you for another successful FNSI!!! See you in September!

Pin It

11 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations to both winners!

Congratulations to Heidi and Bobbi for hosting 2 years of FNSI!!!

Debbie said...

Congrats to the winners! I think FNSI is alot of fun - thanks!

Deanna said...

THANK YOU for the FNSI. I have been sewing along for about a year now and look forward to it each month. Here's to another two years!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sandy and Lyn. Enjoy your prizes.

Val said...

Congrats to the winners!

sunny said...

Congrats to the winners - very nice prizes. And thanks to you and Bobbi for deciding to share your sewing night with us. I love FNSI, and look forward to it each month.

Maria said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Thanks again for running FNSI Heidi and Bobbi.
Always a special night for me.

Rhonda said...

Congratulations to the winners and I can't wait for the next FNSI, although I sometimes don't get much done it's fun to know that others are sewing right along with me each month.

Nancy Lee said...

I seriously love FNSI, and I thank you both for dreaming it up. I am usually with my good friends. We have a lot of laughs, make mistakes and occasionally finish things. Then I get to poke around and see what people all over the world have been doing.
Congratulations to the winners, and congratulations on two wonderful years!

Gayle said...

Congratulations to the winners. I am sad That I will be on holidays for the next one, leaving on the 15th Sept for 2 weeks. I will have to take some hand sewing as I will probadly have withdrawels, not having a machine for 2 weeks. Looking foward to the one in October. Thanks again for hosting FNSI.

Loves to Quilt said...

Thank you! I love FNSI