Monday, September 28, 2009

Stalking the Mailman pays off!!

My cousin Kristie lives in Montana and we are over due for a visit. She's the one responsible for my bag sewing addiction.. since the first bag I fell in love with was one made by her.

Well, she called me on Friday to let me know that she put a package in the mail for me! I couldn't wait to get home and check the mail today!!

I was totally surprised at what she sent! I absolutely love this bag. She did a good job picking colors for me too. I love the vintage look.

She also printed words on some of the squares that represent my family and good memories.. Isn't that clever?!!
And - she also made me this pin cushion with a scraps bag attached. I'm going to be putting this next to my sewing machine.. and moving my old one to the ironing board.
We must have been on the same wave length last week too.. cuz when I was doing the "Shop Hop" last week, I picked up a little sewing gadget for her with plans to mail it to her. Now I have to find something to add to the box.. hmmm...
Thank you Kristie! I love them both.
Pin It

0 comments: